Friday 1 July 2011

It's friday!!

Sorry for my lack of updates lately but its been a pretty hectic week and haven't had a second to myself! Yesterday I was shooting how to wear the striped dress 6 ways for my focus pages. I was shooting with the gorgeous Vincent Dolman. I haven't seen him for a while so it was good to catch up. These sort of pages are always much harder to style than a normal fashion shoot. Im not sure why but I suppose fashion shoots allow you to be quite creative and crazy with the clothes but these sort of shoots have to represent reality and what people would actually wear so you have to think that bit harder. Its a bit like dressing myself- I have no problem styling others but always have to consider what I myself put on so much more- probably not helped by the fact i'm not 6ft model! Anywhere enough rambling here's a sneaky peek from my shoot:

Vinnie






So this afternoon i'm off to Wireless with the wonderful Dorothy Perkins girls and i'm really excited. Im going with Antonia from The Daily Express too so should be a good laugh. We're off to have our make-up and nails done first. I had a few dilemmas over what to wear but finally settled on this red chiffon maxi skirt from Dorothy Perkins and this t-shirt from Topshop. The sun's shining so i've gone with my Accessorize embellished sandals my Miu Miu sunnies. 








Have a fab weekend, enjoy the sunshine and ill catch up with you next weekxx 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment