Monday 27 June 2011

The latest issue

This weekend my final fashion shoot from Dubai came out- fringing. We shot this out in the desert in the middle of no where. It was 4 am start to make sure we got the best light and weren't shooting in the midday sun. As we had already used the same model for three other shoots the make-up artists Rachel Jones made a fringed wig for this shoot and added it to the model's hair so she looked very different to any of the other shoots. It was a great day. Wish I was back there!



Photography Clive Shalice, Hair and Make-up Rachel Jones, Styling me


My sunglasses page was also out this week. Im a real sunglasses addict and have millions at home. My boyfriend just can't understand why I need so many pairs. I try to explain that different outfits need different pairs but he just thinks i'm mad.Im especially loving the Cat's eyes sunnies this season.







1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS SHOOT!! You don't wish you were back here in Dubai - it's ridiculous degrees and your weather in the UK is much, much nicer.

    ReplyDelete