Friday 24 June 2011

Festival time!



So Im now back from my holiday in Crete and it was pure bliss. The only thing I regret was not booking for 2 weeks!!!I I got back to the office today to 469 unread messages and have just ploughed my way through them and written up my interview with Jessica Wright from last week. Now on to the next task my festival fashion page. I myself am off to see the Killers in Hyde park tonight and then to Wireless with the lovely girls from Dorothy Perkins the following week. The problem as always is what to wear especially as the weather is so unpredictable at the moment. For that reason Wellies are essential!!!! Im loving  Hunter's fab brights range at the moment. At £85 they're slightly more expensive than the high street but I have Hunter's and they're so comfortable and will last the test of time so definitely worth the money:







For those blessed with fantastic legs (of which im not one) then hotpants are a great option. Pair with knee high socks and a simple vest or tee. Check out Alexa Chung and Kate Moss:


 





Alternatively a maxi dress or skirt is a great option. Heres my guide to essential festival wear:


Miss Selfridge
Alexander McQueen

Parosh

Warehouse
Dorothy Perkins

One Vintage
Prism
Boutique at Topshop
Paige Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment