Friday 10 June 2011

Winding down....

Fridays in the office generally tend to be slightly quieter so today i'm making the most of it and getting myself sorted before I go on holiday. I have to get ahead on all my pages and sort out shoots i'll be doing the week I get back. This morning I've shot "woven bags" for my focus pages so i'm putting over the images and sorting out credits for them. There are some great bags out there at the moment. Fendi in particular have done some gorgeous ones but for something cheaper then check out Urban Outfitters. They  have a great range of Aztec style woven bags for less than £40.

Fendi
Hermes
Etro


Im also interviewing Jessica Wright from TOWIE on Monday for my In The Closet pages so i'm busy sourcing a location for that.....



                                                    




I have to say though I'm feeling pretty exhausted and so thankful its nearly the weekend. Ive had 3 shoots this week and although great fun can be really tiring. I'm also in the middle of renovating my house and have started doing Bikram yoga in the evenings which really takes it out of you. For those of you that don't know about Bikram its basically yoga but in 105 degrees. It's seriously hardcore and after 5 minutes in the room I look like i've been plunged into a pool of water but believe me after 90 minutes of this you'll sleep like a baby!!!! I started doing it about 3 weeks ago with my friend at The Hot Bikram Yoga studio in Balham and am loving it (www.hotbikramyoga.co.uk/balham.htm). 










No comments:

Post a Comment