Monday 4 July 2011

And so the week begins

This week is going to be mental- not only have i been shooting today and also got a shoot on wednesday but my Editor and the fashion assistant Lindsay have headed off to Mauritius on a trip leaving little old me in the office!!!! Actually that's unfair Laura our intern will be in to help for 3 days and she's great so I cant complain.
So first and foremost a bit of shameless self -plugging. I got a call this morning to say i'd made it onto vogue.co.uk at wireless festival!!! I look slightly pregnant in the picture which didnt please me at all and they've got my Miu Miu sunnies down as River Island but other than that was quite chuffed to have made it on there at all-

http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/street-chic/2011/07/wireless/charlie-wells

I've spent the rest of the day shooting still lifes for my festival page and planning my shoot on wednesday as Im heading off on a canal boat through little venice and along regent's park. It should be quite a fun little outing. I toyed with the idea of shooting it quite preppy but figured that could look quite cheesy on a boat so instead i've opted for rock chic with a feminine twist- chiffon dresses and blouses toughened up with leather and shoe boots. In terms of hair and make-up its always quite good to collect as many tears as possible to show the make-up artist on the day so you're both on the same wavelength. I've decided I quite want the messy, easy going look for hair- a bit like at the Isabel Marant show and then more of a dramatic eyemake-up like at Julian Macdonald. Here are just a few of the tears I like:

hair ideas

hair ideas

make-up ideas

1 comment: