Friday 15 July 2011

40s Glamour


Its been a busy week. It started with  interviewing Melissa Odabash  for my In the closet pages. She has one hell of a wardrobe and a body to go with it! I reckon she must in her late 40s but looks incredible for it! I couldn't stop staring at her legs!!! I've also been working on 2 different focus pages. the first was one about singers who are turning their hand to designing and the second was all about prints. My main project for next week though is to concentrate on my 1940s tailoring story i'm shooting on Thursday,  inspired by the likes of  Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner and Rita Hayworth. They were all such glamorous women, a sort of glamour that women just don't seem to have anymore. I love everything about the 1940s, The Golden Age, and am really excited about this shoot.



For A/W 2012 pencil skirts are going to be a huge trend so ill be shooting a lot of these paired with chiffon blouses, fabulous hats and great statement jewellery. I might throw in the odd bit of fur (faux of course) as well.

Donna Karan


Donna Karan

Miu Miu










No comments:

Post a Comment