Friday 8 July 2011

Crazy Times

First and foremost I want to say how awful it is about News Of The World-  because of the actions of a couple of disgusting, greedy people, 100s of others are now out of work. Fabulous was a great magazine and will be missed. Lets hope the rumours of a relaunched magazine are true.
Meanwhile on Wednesday I got to spend the day shooting a fashion story on a canal boat in little Venice. The weather has been so shitty I was a bit worried but thankfully for our 3 hour boat trip it managed to stay pretty calm and the sun even came out for a bit. I was shooting with the gorgeous photographer Gianni Diliberto. It turned out to be a really fun day. Heres a sneeky peak at what I shot:

River Island dress

Topshop sequin top; River Island shorts

French Connection dress

Warehouse top, Urban Outfitters shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment